Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Diamond, VIP and Guest entry times?
- What is Taste of the NFL?
- Are cameras allowed inside?
- Can I bring a bag/hand bag into the party?
- How can I learn more about the Auction?
- How do I get to the Party with a Purpose®?
- Is it a cash or hosted bar?
- Is the ticket purchase tax deductible?
- Is there a children's ticket available?
- Is there entertainment at the Taste of the NFL?
- What are VIP Tables?
- What happens to the money raised?
- What is the attire for the evening?
- When can I purchase tickets to the event?
- Where can I park?
- Who do I call if I have a problem with my ticket?
Second Harvest HeartlandLearn More
Second Harvest Heartland’s mission is to end hunger through community partnerships. We distribute more than 51 million pounds of food and grocery products annually to nearly 1,000 food shelves, soup kitchens, shelters and programs in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.