Frequently Asked Questions
Please check back as the event draws nearer. Below are some basic FAQs about our event.
- What are VIP and Guest entry times?
- What is Taste of the NFL?
- Are cameras allowed inside?
- Can I bring a bag/hand bag into the party?
- How can I learn more about the Auction?
- How do I get to the Party with a Purpose®?
- Is it a cash or hosted bar?
- Is the ticket purchase tax deductible?
- Is there a children's ticket available?
- Is there entertainment at the Taste of the NFL?
- What are VIP Tables?
- What happens to the money raised?
- What is the attire for the evening?
- When can I purchase tickets to the event?
- Where can I park?
- Who do I call if I have a problem with my ticket?
Patriots Win the Kick Hunger Challenge!Learn More
Chef Steve DeFillippo of Davio's and player Matt Light helped the Patriots to win the 2015-16 Kick Hunger Challenge by raising $134,362.30. Follow the link to see the results of the top 10 teams!