Thank YOU! The 21st annual Party with a Purpose® was a huge success!
More than 3,000 guests attended Taste of the NFL’s Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, the eve of Super Bowl XLVI, to help raise money for food banks in NFL cities nationwide.
Special thanks to the individuals who helped make our event a success including National Honorary Chairperson Tony Dungy, Culinary Host Ted Allen, Miss America Laura Kaeppeler, Joey Faugno and Mauro Castano of TLC’s Cake Boss and Sara Evans as well as the generosity of our supportive sponsors.
Taste of the NFL could not have chosen a more meaningful venue for this year’s event. Thank you to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana for giving our guests the opportunity to see firsthand the important role of a food bank within a community, while experiencing one of Super Bowl’s premier events.
If you missed our party, you can still contribute to the Kick Hunger Challenge until February 10th, 2012!
- Etch Wins Zagat's Top Nashville Restaurant
- Longtime Friend and Chef, Shin Tsujimura
- 6h Annual Taste of the Panthers Big Success
- The Brooklyn Restaurant Challenge
- Sunday Night Football Bus Pulls into Town!
- 6th Annual Taste of the NFL Benefitting Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Miss America 2013-2014 is Crowned!
- Wayne Kostroski Introduces Taste of the NFL to CEO National Conference
- Help Score Big Against Hunger Relief!
- Kick Hunger Challenge 2013-2014 Kicks Off!