Thank YOU! The 21st annual Party with a Purpose® was a huge success!
More than 3,000 guests attended Taste of the NFL’s Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, the eve of Super Bowl XLVI, to help raise money for food banks in NFL cities nationwide.
Special thanks to the individuals who helped make our event a success including National Honorary Chairperson Tony Dungy, Culinary Host Ted Allen, Miss America Laura Kaeppeler, Joey Faugno and Mauro Castano of TLC’s Cake Boss and Sara Evans as well as the generosity of our supportive sponsors.
Taste of the NFL could not have chosen a more meaningful venue for this year’s event. Thank you to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana for giving our guests the opportunity to see firsthand the important role of a food bank within a community, while experiencing one of Super Bowl’s premier events.
If you missed our party, you can still contribute to the Kick Hunger Challenge until February 10th, 2012!
- Kent Rathbun of Hosts 2015 Taste of the NFL at AT&T Stadium
- Congratulations, Bobby Bell!
- Seahawks and Patriots - Winners on and off the Field!
- 24th Taste of the NFL Provides 6,000,000 Meals
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!