Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
The 22nd annual Party with a Purpose® took place on Saturday, Feb. 2 in New Orleans—site of Super Bowl XLVII. More than 2,500 guests attended the sold-out event to sample specialty foods from each NFL city, meet current, Pro Hall of Famer and alumni NFL players and enjoy the music of Soul Asylum. Click to read more.
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall