Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
The 22nd annual Party with a Purpose® took place on Saturday, Feb. 2 in New Orleans—site of Super Bowl XLVII. More than 2,500 guests attended the sold-out event to sample specialty foods from each NFL city, meet current, Pro Hall of Famer and alumni NFL players and enjoy the music of Soul Asylum. Click to read more.
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL
- "Club Infinity" at Taste of the NFL
- Margot Bingham to Perform at the Taste of the NFL
- Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Kenny Albert, Daryl "Moose" Johnston and the Diamond Experience Package