Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
The 22nd annual Party with a Purpose® took place on Saturday, Feb. 2 in New Orleans—site of Super Bowl XLVII. More than 2,500 guests attended the sold-out event to sample specialty foods from each NFL city, meet current, Pro Hall of Famer and alumni NFL players and enjoy the music of Soul Asylum. Click to read more.
- Taste of the NFL Chef Tory McPhail Wins James Beard Best Chef South!
- "A Place at the Table" - Screening Feb 21 - Edina!
- Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
- Seattle Seahawks Fans Score the Winning Touchdown in the Kick Hunger Challenge
- 22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
- Uptown Network Taste of the NFL App to Kick Hunger!
- Taste of the NFL Welcomes Party City in Fight to End Hunger
- Miss America 2013, Mallory Hagan: Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Super Bowl XLVII Media Day with Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers
- Chef Spotlight: Gaines Dobbins of Eureka Restaurant