Taste of the NFL "Dinner Series"
The Taste of the NFL Dinner Series which raises awareness of the Taste of the NFL's Super Bowl "Party with a Purpose!" in the host city, has been embraced by some of the best chefs in New Orleans and they have taken the ball and run with it!
Being the tight-knit community that is New Orleans, these eleven outstanding chefs are again proving that their generosity for their local community and food bank is always on the menu.
Ten local dinners will feature a variety of casual to sophisticated dining as well as wine pairings and opportunities for meet and greets with many current Saints players. Proceeds from these dinners will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans. For complete details, please contact each individual restaurant.
Sept. 25: Tailgate Tuesday at SoBou
Chef Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Oct. 9: The Irish House Pub
Chef Matt Murphy
Oct. 15: Galatoire’s
Chef Michael Sichel
Oct. 23: Restaurant R’evolution
Chef John Folse, Chef Rick Tramonto
Oct. 30: Root
Chef Phillip Lopex
Nov 6: Zea Rotisserie & Grill
Chef Greg Reggio
504-274-0515 - Jamie Montero
Nov. 13: La Petite Grocery
Chef Justin Devillier
Nov 20: Rene Bistro
Chef Rene Bajeux
Nov. 27: Mondo
Chef Susan Spicer
Dec. 4: Commander’s Palace
Chef Tory McPhail
Dec. 11: Patois
Chef Aaron Burgau
Dec. 18: Café Adelaide
Chef Chris Barbado
Jan. 8: Café Giovanni
Chef Duke LoCicero
- Panthers and Bonterra Host Dinner to Fight Hunger
- First Annual Taste of the Broncos - June 16
- Kent Rathbun of Hosts 2015 Taste of the NFL at AT&T Stadium
- Congratulations, Bobby Bell!
- Seahawks and Patriots - Winners on and off the Field!
- 24th Taste of the NFL Provides 6,000,000 Meals
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!