Taste of the NFL Announces 2013 Roster of Chefs and Players
The draft is complete! Taste of the NFL is proud to announce its full team of chefs and players who will be participating in the 22nd Party with a Purpose® in New Orleans—including eleven Pro Football Hall of Fame players and several world-renowned chefs.
“We are extremely proud of the Taste of the NFL team we have drafted for this year’s event, including several Pro Football Hall of Fame players and current NFL players who will be paired with an unsurpassed lineup of chefs representing the best restaurants from NFL cities nationwide,” said Wayne Kostroski, founder of Taste of the NFL. “Our Super Bowl party will be the best restaurant in town on Feb. 2 and give guests the opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL.”
For more information, click here.
- The Food Group
- Taste of the NFL Celebrates 25 Years!
- Pillsbury United Communities
- Taste of the Vikings 2015
- Minnesota Hunger Initiative
- Minnesota FoodShare
- Taste of the Browns 2015
- Taste of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Panthers and Bonterra Host Dinner to Fight Hunger
- First Annual Taste of the Broncos - June 16