Taste of the NFL Announces 2013 Roster of Chefs and Players
The draft is complete! Taste of the NFL is proud to announce its full team of chefs and players who will be participating in the 22nd Party with a Purpose® in New Orleans—including eleven Pro Football Hall of Fame players and several world-renowned chefs.
“We are extremely proud of the Taste of the NFL team we have drafted for this year’s event, including several Pro Football Hall of Fame players and current NFL players who will be paired with an unsurpassed lineup of chefs representing the best restaurants from NFL cities nationwide,” said Wayne Kostroski, founder of Taste of the NFL. “Our Super Bowl party will be the best restaurant in town on Feb. 2 and give guests the opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL.”
For more information, click here.
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL
- "Club Infinity" at Taste of the NFL
- Margot Bingham to Perform at the Taste of the NFL
- Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Kenny Albert, Daryl "Moose" Johnston and the Diamond Experience Package
- Drew Nieporent: Taste of the NFL Diamond Package