Taste of the NFL Announces 2013 Roster of Chefs and Players
The draft is complete! Taste of the NFL is proud to announce its full team of chefs and players who will be participating in the 22nd Party with a Purpose® in New Orleans—including eleven Pro Football Hall of Fame players and several world-renowned chefs.
“We are extremely proud of the Taste of the NFL team we have drafted for this year’s event, including several Pro Football Hall of Fame players and current NFL players who will be paired with an unsurpassed lineup of chefs representing the best restaurants from NFL cities nationwide,” said Wayne Kostroski, founder of Taste of the NFL. “Our Super Bowl party will be the best restaurant in town on Feb. 2 and give guests the opportunity to mix and mingle with some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL.”
For more information, click here.
- Taste of the NFL Chef Tory McPhail Wins James Beard Best Chef South!
- "A Place at the Table" - Screening Feb 21 - Edina!
- Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
- Seattle Seahawks Fans Score the Winning Touchdown in the Kick Hunger Challenge
- 22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
- Uptown Network Taste of the NFL App to Kick Hunger!
- Taste of the NFL Welcomes Party City in Fight to End Hunger
- Miss America 2013, Mallory Hagan: Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Super Bowl XLVII Media Day with Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers
- Chef Spotlight: Gaines Dobbins of Eureka Restaurant