NFL Players Step up to Ask Fans to Help Kids Fuel Up
According to the USDA, 16.7 million children under the age of 18 in the United States do not have access to enough nutritious food to lead a healthy life. As proper nutrition is vital to the growth and development of children, Taste of the NFL and Fuel Up to Play 60 want to ensure kids get the healthy foods they need to grow and be their best. Several NFL players—Christian Ponder of the Minnesota Vikings, Jason Hanson of the Detroit Lions, Matt Birk (Taste of the NFL Board Member) of the Baltimore Ravens, Nick Mangold of the New York Jets and Randall McDaniel former player for the Minnesota Vikings—have created Public Service Announcements encouraging their fellow NFL players and fans to help make sure kids get the nutrition they need to learn and play at their best.
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL
- "Club Infinity" at Taste of the NFL
- Margot Bingham to Perform at the Taste of the NFL
- Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Kenny Albert, Daryl "Moose" Johnston and the Diamond Experience Package