NFL Players Step up to Ask Fans to Help Kids Fuel Up
According to the USDA, 16.7 million children under the age of 18 in the United States do not have access to enough nutritious food to lead a healthy life. As proper nutrition is vital to the growth and development of children, Taste of the NFL and Fuel Up to Play 60 want to ensure kids get the healthy foods they need to grow and be their best. Several NFL players—Christian Ponder of the Minnesota Vikings, Jason Hanson of the Detroit Lions, Matt Birk (Taste of the NFL Board Member) of the Baltimore Ravens, Nick Mangold of the New York Jets and Randall McDaniel former player for the Minnesota Vikings—have created Public Service Announcements encouraging their fellow NFL players and fans to help make sure kids get the nutrition they need to learn and play at their best.
- Kent Rathbun of Hosts 2015 Taste of the NFL at AT&T Stadium
- Congratulations, Bobby Bell!
- Seahawks and Patriots - Winners on and off the Field!
- 24th Taste of the NFL Provides 6,000,000 Meals
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!