NFL Players Step up to Ask Fans to Help Kids Fuel Up
According to the USDA, 16.7 million children under the age of 18 in the United States do not have access to enough nutritious food to lead a healthy life. As proper nutrition is vital to the growth and development of children, Taste of the NFL and Fuel Up to Play 60 want to ensure kids get the healthy foods they need to grow and be their best. Several NFL players—Christian Ponder of the Minnesota Vikings, Jason Hanson of the Detroit Lions, Matt Birk (Taste of the NFL Board Member) of the Baltimore Ravens, Nick Mangold of the New York Jets and Randall McDaniel former player for the Minnesota Vikings—have created Public Service Announcements encouraging their fellow NFL players and fans to help make sure kids get the nutrition they need to learn and play at their best.
- Taste of the NFL Chef Tory McPhail Wins James Beard Best Chef South!
- "A Place at the Table" - Screening Feb 21 - Edina!
- Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
- Seattle Seahawks Fans Score the Winning Touchdown in the Kick Hunger Challenge
- 22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
- Uptown Network Taste of the NFL App to Kick Hunger!
- Taste of the NFL Welcomes Party City in Fight to End Hunger
- Miss America 2013, Mallory Hagan: Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Super Bowl XLVII Media Day with Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers
- Chef Spotlight: Gaines Dobbins of Eureka Restaurant