NFL Players Step up to Ask Fans to Help Kids Fuel Up
According to the USDA, 16.7 million children under the age of 18 in the United States do not have access to enough nutritious food to lead a healthy life. As proper nutrition is vital to the growth and development of children, Taste of the NFL and Fuel Up to Play 60 want to ensure kids get the healthy foods they need to grow and be their best. Several NFL players—Christian Ponder of the Minnesota Vikings, Jason Hanson of the Detroit Lions, Matt Birk (Taste of the NFL Board Member) of the Baltimore Ravens, Nick Mangold of the New York Jets and Randall McDaniel former player for the Minnesota Vikings—have created Public Service Announcements encouraging their fellow NFL players and fans to help make sure kids get the nutrition they need to learn and play at their best.
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh