22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
Greater New Orleans Times-Picayune food editor, Judy Walker, enjoys the Taste of the NFL's Party with a Purpose on Saturday, February 2nd in New Orleans, on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII. Watch as she samples food from some of the finest chefs in the country and catches up with James Beard Award-winning TV personality, chef, food writer, teacher and author and evening's culinary host, Andrew Zimmern. Click to read the entire story.
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL