22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
Greater New Orleans Times-Picayune food editor, Judy Walker, enjoys the Taste of the NFL's Party with a Purpose on Saturday, February 2nd in New Orleans, on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII. Watch as she samples food from some of the finest chefs in the country and catches up with James Beard Award-winning TV personality, chef, food writer, teacher and author and evening's culinary host, Andrew Zimmern. Click to read the entire story.
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!